Services Selling GFX for YTtalk cash

Hello, I'm Gamerscereal and I am a GFX artist. I am currently making GFX for people for YTtalk cash. I am new to YTtalk, so I am not sure what the prices of things are. I'm going to start with cheap prices (or at least they seem cheap to me for virtual cash.) Prices are found down below.

Desktop Background - $40
YouTube Background - $25 (Non-partnered) $50 (Partnered)
3D Logo - $25
Signature - $20
(If any of the prices are unreasonable please leave it down below and if enough people say they are unreasonable I will make changes.)

Hello, I'm Gamerscereal and I am a GFX artist. I am currently making GFX for people for YTtalk cash. I am new to YTtalk, so I am not sure what the prices of things are. I'm going to start with cheap prices (or at least they seem cheap to me for virtual cash.) Prices are found down below.

Desktop Background - $40
YouTube Background - $25 (Non-partnered) $50 (Partnered)
3D Logo - $25
Signature - $20

(If any of the prices are unreasonable please leave it down below and if enough people say they are unreasonable I will make changes.)

Just wondering if you do the new Youtube banners and avatars?

Just wondering if you do the new Youtube banners and avatars?
Sorry for being gone for awhile as I have had the flu just recently and haven't gone on much. Yes I do make the new YouTube banners and I do make avatars :D
I am actually now selling things for REAL money at VERY cheap prices. A partnered background is $2.49 USD (non-partnered $1.49 USD) and Desktop Backgrounds for $1.49. So if you would like to buy one of these please visit my website (gamerscereal.webs.com)

Sorry for being gone for awhile as I have had the flu just recently and haven't gone on much. Yes I do make the new YouTube banners and I do make avatars :D
I am actually now selling things for REAL money at VERY cheap prices. A partnered background is $2.49 USD (non-partnered $1.49 USD) and Desktop Backgrounds for $1.49. So if you would like to buy one of these please visit my website (gamerscereal.webs.com)
Oh sorry bud, I can't pay in real money. Thanks anyway though for replying.

I am in for a 2012 partnered background, just message me for more info. I just need to post a few more times for $50

I really hope you're kidding with these prices, I mean over all I'm not trying to be rude, but your prices are outrageous cause you're not certified or professional at all, I don't think your graphics are worth what you're charging. You're online and I don't believe you go to school for designing, I would have noticed the advancements in your creation(s). You should really edit your prices.

Back