Select All Option When Adding Videos To Playlist

moon_laser

Reaction score
What I'm really wanting to do is find a way to create like a "radio station" based on a list of channels I've subscribed to. LIke for all the music channels I've subscribed to just have videos from them play. Assuming that's impossible I want to do it manually by creating a playlist but it's going to take forever without a select all option, when each channel may have hundreds or thousands of videos.

Does anybody know a better way to do this??[DOUBLEPOST=1450376391,1450312196][/DOUBLEPOST]I also see you can auto generate with tags, but it seems only possible for new videos not older content..
Are there any really good 3rd party websites that can help me??

McCoob

Young Scientist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I guess music channels have their own playlists. You might also check deezer for music, you can find most authors there.

moon_laser

Reaction score
True, but I was trying to put many channels into one playlist. And Deezer, Spotify are only audio and most of the artist I'm talking about do other video types than music like comedy type stuff and don't use those platforms anyway. But thanks.

If there were a 3rd party site that would "shuffle play" videos from a list of channels that you input that would be perfect. I'm going to search for that now...