Searching for a feedback on the general situation of the channel!

Winger94

Super Poster
Hi guys and members of the forum! I don't often ask for feedback because I always try to improve by myself, but I think that sometimes is really needed.
Lately I have a weird sensation about my channel: I feel like I'm going backwards instead of forward. I'll try to explain myself better: lately my channel grew, and I'm really happy, but at the increase in the subs didn't correspond a direct increase in views (despite my watch time and audience retention are increasing a bit).
Now I have no idea why, I don't wanna think that people are subscribing without liking the content (also because I never did sub4sub and that kind of stuff), so if they are subscribing it should be because they like the content (and actually I receive some messages on twitter of people who say my channel is awesome).
Now, after this papyrus, I would like to know by you if there is something that can be improved much more and I talk about everything: from thumbnails to commentary and SEO. Any tip can be useful.
The link for the channel is in the signature. Thank you so much for anyone who'll stop by!

Back