Screen recording and audio

James dean designs

Reaction score
Up until now I've been using Share X and a cheap £5 microphone to capture my screen and audio together as I'm talking through software. However I've noticed that randomly the audio goes patchy, particularly in longer recordings. I think its the software but not 100% sure.
Any suggestions on better screen recording software and perhaps a better microphone upto about £50.
Thanks

txngg

Reaction score
Website
clippingpathindia.com
OBS is one of the best software for free screen recording to try right now. This is an Open Broadcasting Software is a free screen video recorder that offers high-definition recording and streaming without limitation on your video length.

JayZippo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For recording I will only use "Blue" - I used a Blue Yeti for 7 years and it was the best purchase of my life ($120 American) - I since purchased a Blue Mini ($100 american), due to the reflective surface, (Yeah anything green on my screen reflected off the silver, cuased issues with my Premier / key). Wonderful audio.

Screen recording I use "GeForce experience" and for now it does very well. There was a time when they did variable frame recording and that was a disaster, but since they have been on point.

crazy-logic

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
OBS on all mainstream platforms is awesome - takes a little to get all set up but rock solid for many hour long recordings.