School rules are stupid?

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
when I was in school we had some really ridiculous rules!

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dont get me started...and im 31....
School bitterness will never leave my side.As far as rules go, they are pointless and useless and school has 0.000000001% relevance in what real life is all about. College has 25% of an idea on how life is played... The only real school/college worth attending is your own learned experiences by trial an error.

this is comming from a guy that has 1 diploma, 1 magna cum loude cert, 2 bachelors in graphic design and computer science.

Sibernethy

Questin' for a Jestin'
Reaction score
Website
www.sibernethy.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Back in one of my schools, the teachers would wait until you break a rule and then explain to you what it is. Didn't seem to bother 30% of the student body though, as they were seasoned troublemakers. Detention meant nothing to them.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Back in one of my schools, the teachers would wait until you break a rule and then explain to you what it is. Didn't seem to bother 30% of the student body though, as they were seasoned troublemakers. Detention meant nothing to them.
That seems really unfair, how are you suppose to know what to follow if they don't tell you?

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dont get me started...and im 31....
School bitterness will never leave my side.As far as rules go, they are pointless and useless and school has 0.000000001% relevance in what real life is all about. College has 25% of an idea on how life is played... The only real school/college worth attending is your own learned experiences by trial an error.

this is comming from a guy that has 1 diploma, 1 magna cum loude cert, 2 bachelors in graphic design and computer science.
I was watching the news time and they asked a bunch of college to students who aberaham Lincoln is and none of the new, one was like I think it's the guy on the penny. One college it showed them getting free juice because they were upset and sad, that's pre school stuff lol