Scheduled PM Pruning Notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man... I knew this was coming eventually, but still.

So many memories were created in the PMs. Friendships were created, and friendships were ended. I learned new stuff, and I poured my heart out to the poor souls who were/are willing to call themselves my friends. I talked to people who don't even use the forums anymore, and I've talked to people who are here as much as me (LOL that's a lie noone's here as much as me). I think you guys get it. A lot of my favorite moments have happened in PMs. So, this'll be my goodbye to those memories. It's time to create new ones.
83764632.gif

Oh man... I knew this was coming eventually, but still.

So many memories were created in the PMs. Friendships were created, and friendships were ended. I learned new stuff, and I poured my heart out to the poor souls who were/are willing to call themselves my friends. I talked to people who don't even use the forums anymore, and I've talked to people who are here as much as me (LOL that's a lie noone's here as much as me). I think you guys get it. A lot of my favorite moments have happened in PMs. So, this'll be my goodbye to those memories. It's time to create new ones.
83764632.gif

tumblr_inline_n7aczckS3x1qmsvj8.gif

#StealinYourGIFs

Is it an issue for you only having a screenshot of yours for you or would you like them exported to a text file?

Most of mine are idle conversations about cookies and videos for the yttalk channel :p

So the only way to keep your pm's is too screencap them? Oki..
Is it an issue for you only having a screenshot of yours for you or would you like them exported to a text file?
There's a program called 'SnagIt' which will screenshot a whole website (including scrolling down the page) so you don't have to merge loads of screenshots together to create the full page later.

Use the free version and just screen cap them all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back