TenaciousCircle
Gamer
Feature Channels:
Joooeeeeex: http://www.youtube.com/user/Joooeeeeeex
GamerLive187: http://www.youtube.com/user/GamersLive187
Jaxoren: http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaxoren
Do you want to be featured in a future spotlight? follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Subscribe
Straight forward, it tells me you are active on my channel. (I do know my active members!)
2. Like
Helps get interest in the video, its a single click, very easy!
3. Comment
Tell me why I should pick you over someone else, what games you play etc.
I will feature 2 people per video, I will message 2 days after the video is live to tell you I have picked you. I will release the spotlight every Saturday.
Joooeeeeex: http://www.youtube.com/user/Joooeeeeeex
GamerLive187: http://www.youtube.com/user/GamersLive187
Jaxoren: http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaxoren
Do you want to be featured in a future spotlight? follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Subscribe
Straight forward, it tells me you are active on my channel. (I do know my active members!)
2. Like
Helps get interest in the video, its a single click, very easy!
3. Comment
Tell me why I should pick you over someone else, what games you play etc.
I will feature 2 people per video, I will message 2 days after the video is live to tell you I have picked you. I will release the spotlight every Saturday.