Running out of ideas for a tech related channel

sounds like tech central is good, but I think that may channel is a little more than tech. Its more like just nerdy things, sure, tech will be a major part, but just science in general. I might still go with tech central. I don't know. Sounds a little too formal as well. Anyway, I don't know how to add a poll to a preexcisting thread, so I am going to start a new one. Stay tuned! Also, @GGHD I will let you know, cause that'd be awesome.

sounds like tech central is good, but I think that may channel is a little more than tech. Its more like just nerdy things, sure, tech will be a major part, but just science in general. I might still go with tech central. I don't know. Sounds a little too formal as well. Anyway, I don't know how to add a poll to a preexcisting thread, so I am going to start a new one. Stay tuned! Also, @GGHD I will let you know, cause that'd be awesome.

I would definitely take TechCentral, especially if that's available. Nice to hear you're getting your channel started though and good luck on starting your YT adventure.

TechCentral is a good name. Don't worry if later down the road you focus more on something you do enjoy later on, many YouTubers do that (example: WilsonTech1).

Sounds like you are making a Vsauce type of channel. Vsauce if you don't know has 3 different channels and inside each of those channels many branching series that include technology, education, LOOTS, games, all sorts of stuff. You should check them out for inspiration. In fact, I am currently making a channel that is similar to the Vsauce except not educational, more media based. So if yours is going to be mainly technology based but also include videos that are inside the culture/media of technology then you should make a name that would fit with all of it, not just one part. "Tracing Wires" is a pretty vague term meaning " to get to the source" so if you are into explaining things then that would be a good name.

Back