Rpm Network partnership HELP ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
iv filled out there contract on wednesday still no reply

and they still have replyed from my DASHBOARD email

How long will it takw

Give it some time. They need to get your channel processed and ready.

Also please take a moment and look around the forums, as there is a bunch of threads posted asking this exact question.

ok cheers
RPM recently lowered their requirements, so a lot of new channels are being partnered with them. This may delay the time as well, as they have to process each and every channel. Best of luck with your partnership!

Just keep in mind, they are getting a lot of applications at the moment so it might take a while before they even get to your application. Just be patient, and I'm sure it will all be okay soon. If you have any more questions about RPM, there a few threads around in the YouTube Section that can be of use :)

Patience, my duckling. The whole process takes 1 1/2 to 2 weeks. I'm closing this thread since this is like the 8th time I'm replying the same thing to the same question. :) You'll still need to do alotta things like sign contracts (if you haven't done that already), enter your payment details, confirm them, and maybe more. If you've anymore questions about this, feel free to PM me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back