MusicForTheDay
Liking YTtalk
Hey guys, Jason here from MusicForTheDay. My channel features a daily show that shows off and displays free royalty-free music for all you project/video content creators out there! 
I know how hard it is to find the correct music when you need it.
These pieces can easily be used for montages, background or general music for when you guys edit and create your videos of gameplay sessions/commentaries!
It also uses my 3D audio spectrum for viewer experience - which hopefully you guys find unique
ABOUT TODAYS PIECE OF MUSIC:
Check the YouTube video description for download links and license terms for music usage
A classic style piece with a happy and bright ambience - could be used for comedy
Feel free to comment about what you thought of the song on YouTube as well as advice! I will reply to all - see you there! The show is daily so stay tuned for more tunes!
I know my username is different on here, still working on it!

I know how hard it is to find the correct music when you need it.
These pieces can easily be used for montages, background or general music for when you guys edit and create your videos of gameplay sessions/commentaries!
It also uses my 3D audio spectrum for viewer experience - which hopefully you guys find unique

ABOUT TODAYS PIECE OF MUSIC:
Check the YouTube video description for download links and license terms for music usage
A classic style piece with a happy and bright ambience - could be used for comedy
Feel free to comment about what you thought of the song on YouTube as well as advice! I will reply to all - see you there! The show is daily so stay tuned for more tunes!
I know my username is different on here, still working on it!