Gaming Rocket League collab

CapTan Hardcore

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm looking for someone to play against my friend and I in rocket league 2v2 but not just normal rocket league different modes we've come up with, also rumble and normal if interested drop me a line in the thread.

HalieCakes

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey dude! What type of console do you play on?!

Natical

Reaction score
Hey man, I got pc rocket league. It would be awesome to play with you

EfUtalize

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey man i would love to, im currently unranked on rocket league cos i got a new computer but on my ps4 i was challenger 2 division 4 if that's the kind of standard you don't mind playing with. my steam is EfUtaliZe if you wanna add me

CapTan Hardcore

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, I got pc rocket league. It would be awesome to play with you
awesome do you have doubles partner?[DOUBLEPOST=1484865234,1484865153][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey man i would love to, im currently unranked on rocket league cos i got a new computer but on my ps4 i was challenger 2 division 4 if that's the kind of standard you don't mind playing with. my steam is EfUtaliZe if you wanna add me
yea dude thats cool im looking for teams mostly but im sure i can think of something we can do

CapTan Hardcore

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
it wouldnt be fair[DOUBLEPOST=1484943662,1484867289][/DOUBLEPOST]
i added you