Review Score Idea

FOXGAMING

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys. I wanted to get an opinion on this idea that i've had for a little while. I want to make a review series that reviews all the games that i can get either early copies or regular copies of and do something new with the review score.

1. There will be no commentary. Since i'm going to college, i may not have much time. Also, i think this will be a good thing for people who only want to watch the review and not the commentary. I'm going to add text animation boxes that highlight the main positives and negatives of each category for the game.

2. There will be no review "score" per say, but i have an idea that may be better when reviewing something. I will have a trophy that describes the entire game's overall rating. the trophies list from top to bottom named
"Platinum"(Amazing)
"Gold"
"Silver"
"Bronze"
and "Wood"(Terrible)

If you think that this is a good or bad idea, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

AM2PM

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Reviews are great. Why would doing commentary take any more time than putting all the text animation on the video? If you are writing it out anyway, it would be more time effective to record it and put it on wouldn't it? Nothing wrong with your trophy system. I think it's pretty clear that Platinum is good and wood is not. Good luck.