Review of overall branding and first video?

HaileySimone

✈ IN THE AIR ✈
It'd be great if you guys could let me know on what you think! What needs improving, what I do well on, etc.

Here's my first video, it's a commentary on 2015 and my goals for this year:

 
I love the banner, love the profile pic, love the logo, love the thumbnails, love the intro! They're really professional and pleasing to the eye. I just have a few critiques for the video itself. The background noise is too loud and drowns out your voice. Also, you need to work a little on making your voice sound more organic and smooth, but it's already pretty good. Good luck on the channel! The quality is great for your first video.
 
I love the banner, love the profile pic, love the logo, love the thumbnails, love the intro! They're really professional and pleasing to the eye. I just have a few critiques for the video itself. The background noise is too loud and drowns out your voice. Also, you need to work a little on making your voice sound more organic and smooth, but it's already pretty good. Good luck on the channel! The quality is great for your first video.
Thanks for your nice words!
 
I really like it, your icon and banner are very neat and appealing to the eyes and your thumbnails look good too and having the character on all of them make the consistant which is another good thing!
 
I think you have a good banner and icon but your main page is missing everything but your trailer video, if people want to see more most won't click past your main page. I am not the kind of person who likes gaming videos where people use game play as a back drop to them talking about some other issue. If you want to vlog great just don't use game play footage as your back drop.

I think you got talent, lets see where you go with it!
 
Back
Top