Switchbox
Give me your food
Hello everyone! 
We recently made a new series on our channel called "Terrible Lunchbox".
This is a series where we play games we or someone else think are bad.
I was just wondering if anyone would like to give us some feedback on it? ^^
Would be very much appreciated.
Here's the first episode. (Had to cut it in 3 parts even with editing, haha. I think we recorded over an hour all together.)

We recently made a new series on our channel called "Terrible Lunchbox".
This is a series where we play games we or someone else think are bad.
I was just wondering if anyone would like to give us some feedback on it? ^^
Would be very much appreciated.

Here's the first episode. (Had to cut it in 3 parts even with editing, haha. I think we recorded over an hour all together.)