Review of my Channel and maybe 1 video.

SethHeart

I've Got It
I am hoping someone can look at my channel and 1 video of their choice and tell me if I am good at YouTube or not really. Answer if you would sub to me or not. (Don't Actually sub to me, just a question!)
Thanks.
 
The videos are fine, but the audio isn't super clear. You can also hear a faint buzzing in the background. I would guess that this is from the mic you are using. I would not sub to you because varied gaming is not my thing, but I'm sure you have a market out there!
 
I watched your "Siege the Castle!" video and as said above the audio is low quality. Try using audacity to remove the background noise but that will only get you so far if you have low quality audio. I have said this many times, gaming channels are a dime a dozen and you need to stand out if you want to get anywhere. So its a good start but there is plenty of room for improvement. Try doing something new like odd/old games that will be fun to play and talk about.

Good luck!
 
Back
Top