Review My Latest Music Video "The One"

TheFreshBiz

FreshTechTV
Hey YTTalk, I recently finalized and uploaded my latest music video. So far it has garnered great feedback but I figured I would come to the experts here. Check it out and let me know what you think, all feedback welcome. Even if you don't like Rap or Hip Hop this song has a good message.

 
As said before, the visuals are greatly done. Really fresh and quite unique, but basic at the same time!
I like to see this kind of visuals again.
 
Really enjoyed the video and the music was good too. Not a huge hip-hop fan but I do appreciate the good production value and professional quality of the overall product.

Just curious, what camera did you use to shoot the video?
 
I like the chorus to the song for sure, in regards to the visuals I'd recommend having different focal lengths maybe a 50mm lens and a 24mm wide angle lens. Also when shooting slo mo you want to film in 60fps or higher and slow the footage down so that you will have smoother slow motion. And when editing have frequent cuts that go along with the bpm of the song. All in all good start keep it up
 
Back
Top