Review my Best Of 2014 Video!

MrMauriceTL

Random Let's Play Gamer!
Hey guys,

So I just uploaded a Best of 2014 video where I placed all the funny gaming moments on my channel in one video and look back at 2014. I am kinda wondering what other people think about it, so I would love a review! Please let me know what you think, all feedback is appreciated!


Greetings,

Maurice
 
I think you did a good job! the editing was good and i think you had some great moments in there! I think people over look editing when it comes to YouTube but editing is huge! I would have made the cuts a little closer and cut out a little more dead air but that's just me.
 
I think you did a good job! the editing was good and i think you had some great moments in there! I think people over look editing when it comes to YouTube but editing is huge! I would have made the cuts a little closer and cut out a little more dead air but that's just me.

Good to know! Thanks for the feedback! Yeah I agree I can make the cuts a little closer next time but I didn't want to cut too much. Oh well, thanks again!
 
Back
Top