BossKnight
I've Got It
Hello everyone! I recently rebranded my channel from a Minecraft channel to more of just straight up gaming in general. I do let's play/guide videos, I am working on improving video game reviews, and I am getting a list of Top 10 lists going so I can stream line them once I am ready to start them.
I need YOUR advice on my channel. I'm losing subs instead of gaining subs, and I'm losing viewership. My audience retention is pretty low and I look at the numbers but I need someone to actually tell me what I need to improve on.
I am working on trying to improve myself as a gamer, a YouTuber, and as a commentator as well, so the quality of videos is sure to change, I just hope the quality changes for the better.
Channel link - https://www.youtube.com/c/bossknightfilms
Thank you in advance.
I need YOUR advice on my channel. I'm losing subs instead of gaining subs, and I'm losing viewership. My audience retention is pretty low and I look at the numbers but I need someone to actually tell me what I need to improve on.
I am working on trying to improve myself as a gamer, a YouTuber, and as a commentator as well, so the quality of videos is sure to change, I just hope the quality changes for the better.
Channel link - https://www.youtube.com/c/bossknightfilms
Thank you in advance.