Restoring another 1960s bicycle (part 1)

BobbyKryptonite

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've had this bike almost three years, rebuilt everything when I first got it, but she's had a few little problems, I've decided to do it all again, and perhaps some fresh paint and chrome :) In the video I talk about the bike a bit then a little dismantling time lapse

Nebojsa032

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow, cool video and a pretty cool idea to restore an old bike! I really love it. :)

BobbyKryptonite

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Wow, cool video and a pretty cool idea to restore an old bike! I really love it. :)
Thank you :) I'm glad you enjoyed my video :) Restoring vintage bicycles is my passion, I love classic cars too, but I don't have the time, money or space for them, so for now I do bicycles, last year I restored a 1970s racing bicycle, new paint, new stickers, rebuilt everything, got her running like a new bike :)

Reactions: Nebojsa032

Nebojsa032

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you :) I'm glad you enjoyed my video :) Restoring vintage bicycles is my passion, I love classic cars too, but I don't have the time, money or space for them, so for now I do bicycles, last year I restored a 1970s racing bicycle, new paint, new stickers, rebuilt everything, got her running like a new bike :)
Well that's really nice! Someone has to do it, and you seem like a great one for restoring vintage bikes and similar...Good luck and i hope you restore many more.

Reactions: BobbyKryptonite