[RESOLVED] SUB COUNT IS STUCK

Public subscriber counts in your channel page has stopped. I think it's an issue with YouTube - they have had this before.

If you view the private subscriber page when you log in, this shows the actual number if subscribers you have, but the public number in the channel page has stopped. The same has happened with me at the mo. My public sub count is over 120 short!

YouTube better be working on this!

I think YouTube had this in Feb as well - the sub count on a public YouTube channel page hasn't moved for the past day. Private sub count is still correct.

Come on YouTube! FIX IT!

I think YouTube had this in Feb as well - the sub count on a public YouTube channel page hasn't moved for the past day. Private sub count is still correct.

Come on YouTube! FIX IT!
I know how you feel -....- Im at 1045 subs but it say's 1038... FFS Youtube should fix this by now!!!

Count "freezing" is a well known issue on YouTube. Our is frozen also for more than 24h. Sometime it can take several days beofore is starts to update.

(I've merged the threads and made this a hot-topic sticky so as to avoid hundreds of threads on this)

This happens quite a lot and is nothing to worry about. It will catch up in due course.

In the meantime, if you click on the "stuck sub count", it will give you the true count on the public sub page.

Last edited:
(I've merged the threads and made this a hot-topic sticky so as to avoid hundreds of threads on this)

This happens quite a lot and is nothing to worry about. It will catch up in due course.

In the meantime, if you click on the "stuck sub count", it will give you the true count on the public sub page.
Where to click that? XD

Back