[RESOLVED] SUB COUNT IS STUCK

Alex1522

I Love YTtalk
Why did my subscriber count suddenly stop? I have been super excited to hit the 1k subs and now 1 day before my goal it just stopped? Yea i know the posibility of that I havent gained any but that just seems unlikely since i've gained about 30 subs each day the last week or so... So why did it suddenly stop there?

I... wanted to sympathize with you... but you're saying that you were gaining 30 subs a day, and now that didn't happen one day and you're like... shocked by this? I HAVE BEEN STUCK AT 812 SUBS FOR LIKE 4 MONTHS. AAAAHHHHH!!!! Lmao...

I'm not truly like... mad or trying to make you feel bad I'm mostly joking but like... sheesh... one day? Give it at least a week before calling yourself stuck hahahaha

well it's actually 2 and maybe i didnt explain myself good enough but well alot of people told me that they subscribed but youtube just suddenly stopped updating :eek:

well it's actually 2 and maybe i didnt explain myself good enough but well alot of people told me that they subscribed but youtube just suddenly stopped updating :eek:
What do you mean people told you they subscribed, do you know them? People who sub to me never say anything. The only interaction I get is when they comment on my videos or on my comments on other people's videos.

Why did my subscriber count suddenly stop?

but youtube just suddenly stopped updating :eek:

Sometimes we answer our own questions. For example, right now I am lagging behind by 7 subs. When I first log on to YouTube where it asks me which account I want to use, it shows 7 subs more than my actual sub box. My subs haven't updated all day and that might be the same issue with you. Be patient, YouTube will update in time.

I just went through your stats, impressive pulling a sub in for every 4-6 views

Last edited:
Ohhhhh I got ya, you didn't mean "Oh dear my channel stopped growing!!" You mean "I think the counter is stuck and it's a glitch" yeah that makes sense. I have no idea man.

What do you mean people told you they subscribed, do you know them? People who sub to me never say anything. The only interaction I get is when they comment on my videos or on my comments on other people's videos.
alot from twitter plus I made a skype for people to interact with me :)[DOUBLEPOST=1399874601,1399874549][/DOUBLEPOST]
#Humblebrag
No actually very confused why it stopped[DOUBLEPOST=1399874745][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sometimes we answer our own questions. For example, right now I am lagging behind by 7 subs. When I first log on to YouTube where it asks me which account I want to use, it shows 7 subs more than my actual sub box. My subs haven't updated all day and that might be the same issue with you. Be patient, YouTube will update in time.

Yea people have come with alot of positive feedback and said they really love the channel :D Oh okay well guess i'll try to wait then it's just strange it useually updates every day and not it haven't and are going into day 3 where it haven't now :/[DOUBLEPOST=1399874809][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ohhhhh I got ya, you didn't mean "Oh dear my channel stopped growing!!" You mean "I think the counter is stuck and it's a glitch" yeah that makes sense. I have no idea man.
Yea excatly! :D And that sucks :/[DOUBLEPOST=1399875169][/DOUBLEPOST]

8J5ya
8J5yv
see here is my problem the first is from my dashboard and the other is from my account page!! My did the account page freeze? :s

Back