Reply to Youtube Comment Not Showing Up

BlueFalcon29

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Hello! Hopefully someone here can answer my question. Somebody commented on one of my youtube videos and we've been replying back and forth (they needed help on a game) and right now there are 10 or so replies. My last reply, however, is not showing up. I know it worked because the comment showed up when I replied on the video. However, when I exit, my comment is no longer there. When I go to my comments on the youtube studio, it'll have "show more replies" but it doesn't show my last reply. Does anyone know why that is? I've tried it a few times. Thanks in advance!

Gediphoto

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I just tested to reply on that thread (It's the video with Harvest Moon 2 - right?) And my comment showed up. (I deleted it, but are you sure you're still having that problem?)

BlueFalcon29

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I just tested to reply on that thread (It's the video with Harvest Moon 2 - right?) And my comment showed up. (I deleted it, but are you sure you're still having that problem?)
Yeah Harvest Moon 2. My last reply in that thread would keep disappearing. I'll probably try again tonight or tomorrow to see if it works, maybe it's just Youtube being Youtube haha. Thanks for testing it, though!

BlueFalcon29

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
So I tried posting my comment again but I changed it up a bit (just a couple words) and it finally stayed up. Not sure why it didn't disappear this time (maybe it was Youtube's insane censorship that automatically deleted it, even though it was a perfectly normal comment) but yeah, problem solved thankfully!

Reactions: Gediphoto

RobertGek

Reaction score

DwightBeere

Reaction score