Remove Copyright Notice?

Rybolt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi,
So I played some geometry dash and stuff and got Copyright Notices, And they are starting to add up, Like a lot.
And I just wanted to know if there is a way to remove them. I don't want to file a dispute because I know that my videos do have there song content. The Copyright Notices are just in the way.
Thanks!
Rybolt.

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
lmao you can't just magically get rid of them.

You deal with them, so go deal with them. If you are at fault then they have all the right to take down your video and or claim it in some way.

Reactions: AlexGotBeats

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Theres nothing you can do you used content that you have no permission. Those videos might end up being deleted or your account terminated if you continue that way. The best you can do is either claim your fault or delete the videos. Cuz i assume now your account isnt even in good standing witch means you can't monetize through adsense or join networks unless you get it back in good standing.[DOUBLEPOST=1465513473,1465513389][/DOUBLEPOST]And you know what, i'm glad you got those claims. Ppl work hard on their music and to have someone randomly use their stuff without asking or getting a license thats not cool.

Tyhd

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
[DOUBLEPOST=1465513473,1465513389][/DOUBLEPOST]And you know what, i'm glad you got those claims. Ppl work hard on their music and to have someone randomly use their stuff without asking or getting a license thats not cool.
Mr. White Knight everybody.