Rejected Sharing to certain Google + Communities?

Mr Kerbibble

A couple of nerds. A nerd couple, if you will.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey everyone! Yikes! Been a while since I've been on here!

Anyway, a really quick question, just because I'm not really sure who else to ask. So, my wife and I do Daily Vlogs, but we also do Cosplay Music Videos on our other channel for the various conventions that we attend.

When sharing these, I typically share them to a Google + Community for Cosplay under their videos section. However, for some reason, every time I share them...a community moderater shoots it down and it is removed. I'm not even really sure why. We don't spam the community, we are following the community, and at most, it's about a video every month or two months that we share the video.

I guess I'm just curious how often you guys experience this as I'm not certain if there's a way to appeal to them or not.

Thanks guys!

WyldTunnels

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We have already had afew of ours shot down by moderators on certain +Communitys, as you, we follow guide lines and only share where we are supposed to, But the communities do have a drop down menu under the sharing option, perhaps you are selecting the wrong sub-page, I imagine you're doing it right and the mods are dicks though to be honest haha.

TheFreshBiz

FreshTechTV
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The only thing that I can think of is that the forum rules were violated in some way. If they are not clearly posted I would reach out to the moderator and ask what you are doing wrong

Mr Kerbibble

A couple of nerds. A nerd couple, if you will.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I just reached out fairly recently. After having browsed their video section, a majority of the videos are pretty much from all the larger cosplay/convention channels and that's about it. I'm starting to think that this particular cosplay community page might just be orientated just for larger channels or groups.

PinProject

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Each community generally has rules that explain what you can and can't post. Check out the rules and see if they apply to you. I only had that happened once and the moderator contacted me and told me the reason he deleted my video.

iGM

That Scottish Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone! Yikes! Been a while since I've been on here!

Anyway, a really quick question, just because I'm not really sure who else to ask. So, my wife and I do Daily Vlogs, but we also do Cosplay Music Videos on our other channel for the various conventions that we attend.

When sharing these, I typically share them to a Google + Community for Cosplay under their videos section. However, for some reason, every time I share them...a community moderater shoots it down and it is removed. I'm not even really sure why. We don't spam the community, we are following the community, and at most, it's about a video every month or two months that we share the video.

I guess I'm just curious how often you guys experience this as I'm not certain if there's a way to appeal to them or not.

Thanks guys!
Honestly, different communities look at videos differently. Some view it as more attention to their community, some see it as people trying to exploit their community for free advertising.
It really just depends on the attitude of the moderator on the other side of the screen. I recommend contacting the moderator directly. If you cannot get it resolved you can always move onto another community.