Rejected from Adsense multiple times - "Site does not comply with Google policies"

racerboy1993

Right, i'm bloody confused YTtalk, please help, I'm 19, in the UK. My YouTube account keeps getting rejected for adsense on the problem that

Site does not comply with Google policies

And I haven't got the foggiest clue why. No copyright videos public. Nothing I can obviously see against their policy! Any idea?

The account is the one linked in my signature (racerboy1993)

Right, i'm bloody confused YTtalk, please help, I'm 19, in the UK. My YouTube account keeps getting rejected for adsense on the problem that

And I haven't got the foggiest clue why. No copyright videos public. Nothing I can obviously see against their policy! Any idea?

The account is the one linked in my signature (racerboy1993)
GEt rid of the video that says F*CK in it.

Who know why google does what google does. However if they don't like what you're doing you are going to have to change it if you want their adsense.

GEt rid of the video that says F*CK in it.
Really? I contemplated that being the issue, but I thought the fact it was (partially) censored would have helped, oh well. I removed the word from the title. The video itself doesn't actually contain swears, or not many at least.

Swearing is allowed under Adsense's policies. Did you submit your application from adsense.com or through YouTube Monetization tab?

Sometimes it takes up to 24 hours for you to get monetized by Adsense. Just be patience. It may say that your account is rejected, etc... I doubt there's any problems but if there is, just re-send it again.

Back