Regrets?

sequan123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys tell me something you regret doing on your youtube channel.

Justoshow

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Animator
I don't regret anything. Everything's a learning experience. How else would you know whats wrong lol.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I regret not giving my channel full effort from the start. I let it simmer for first 2 years and only this year have I really been putting in the effort.

Reactions: darkstarmedia

Quertier

Reaction score
I regret not having the time discipline to make my videos (intil recently). I would rather play a game and record than edit a video and upload it causing my channel to be very uncoordinated at first... I only started in November last yeah but began sharing out my time better beaten recording and editing and in the last 2-3 weeks my channel went from something like 10 subs to 36 subs... I know that isn't a magnificent leap but to me it made me realise... Remain focused and disciplined

Reactions: McWil

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I regret not starting earlier. I wanted to do this for so long, but I never jumped into the water. Now that I am doing it, I LOVE IT.

Reactions: Quertier

Quertier

Reaction score
I regret not starting earlier. I wanted to do this for so long, but I never jumped into the water. Now that I am doing it, I LOVE IT.
Yeah I was dillidallying around too, saying I wanted to do but not actually doing it...Then I decided I was going to do a roleplay story using the game Verdun and release it a few days before Remembrance Day (November 11th)... I had incentive then and it helped me get the ball rolling

Reactions: Kush Patel

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Not giving enough effort. I'm grateful for my growth for the first year, but overall I took over 3 months off and thought about quitting at some points. Always know that you can have an old video take off and explode at any moment.

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Procrastination is the biggest regret so far. However I am always pushing myself to be the best as I can be.