Redoing my channel

TheSchoedelBoys

Reaction score
I want to redo my channel, and I was hoping to get some advice on what to do. I want to bank my channel around three new series' that I'm starting (Will it fry, let's talk, and a superhero series called Dynamo) and occasional vlogs. I'm posting the channel link, if you could take a look at the first episode of Will it fry to see if it's a decent show.
Thanks!!!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the review / feedback forum. :)

Destroyer30i6

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey,

I have watched the will it fry video and a few others to get a feel of the channel and the style and I have come up with a few positives and a few things to work on.

Positives;
  • You communicate well (there are a few times where there is dead air or some mistakes but mostly good)
  • The concept of Dynamo is cool
  • You seem to know a lot about the NFL which you could use to your advantage in certain videos
Things I Would Change;
  • I would work on the quality of the video a little more.. Youtube is a busy place now and it is a proper quality war, you want your videos to stand out
  • I would work on the thumbnails, make some mega one's for the "will it fry series" rather than a default image (make it so people want to click on it
  • Add a few more click-titles in there, don't give the whole game away in the title, make people want to click to find out.
  • I would crop out a lot of the dead audio (where you are transitioning between scenes/parts of the video) you could shorten the video time and make it more slick
  • I would remove the Golden State video from your suggested as the video quality isn't that great and that video is your first impression to new viewers.
I think you have a lot of good ideas.. but for those to work, you need to smash it.. research video editing/ thumbnails / video titles / tags..

The above are just suggestions, and it is amazing that you are already making videos and coming up with awesome ideas, I just think that if you could add some of the above it would improve them and make them more appealing to viewers.

Hope this helps! :)

Make sure that you stick around and review other people's content in this forum, not only does it help others, you may get some ideas on how you could do your videos :)

Reactions: TheSchoedelBoys