Red Dead Revisited - For Fans of Red Dead and....murder

Retr0mance

GAMING WITH HEART!
Hey Guys and Girls,

I've just put up a new episode of my Red Dead Revisited series and if you've got the time (and like the thought of Andy d**k getting his face blown off) then check it out!

Feedback welcomed and if you'd like a shout-out in the next vid, leave me a message below stating what makes you the baddest son b***h in the West and Corneli will pick a few at random!


​
 
Yeah, the videos look pretty good! I don't think there are any major blemishes in what you are doing, certain improvements only come with experience, mainly your commentary. I'd say it was a very successful LP, and you'll definitely improve for your next one!
 
Yeah, the videos look pretty good! I don't think there are any major blemishes in what you are doing, certain improvements only come with experience, mainly your commentary. I'd say it was a very successful LP, and you'll definitely improve for your next one!

Thanks for the feedback and I really appreciate you taking a look. It's very weird looking back at old vids as it's almost cringeworthy how different they can be!

Ps Paper Mario is one of the best games ever so I'm loving your playthrough of it! (ps it's always Ganondorf)
 
Good stuff these are hilarious XD I would like a shoutout.. Because It is said that I Shot a an blindfolded with a revolver on horseback, good enough? XD
 

I'm known to have been able to repeatedly split a playing card edge-on, and put several more holes in it before it could touch the ground, while using a rifle at 90 feet.​
 
Back
Top