SeaBear Plays

My friend and I are recruiting people to join our Funny Moments group :) We play a majority of games such as Left 4 Dead 2, Csgo, Black Ops 3 and many more! We only have 2 people in it as of right now so if your interested just reply! We also don't have a set schedule yet but just be ready to record when you can! Also must be around ages 12-16 to join. I have a YT channel with 56 Subs currently doin a giveaway as well so check it out!
Steam: nickpenguin27
YT: SeaBear Plays

My friend and I are recruiting people to join our Funny Moments group :) We play a majority of games such as Left 4 Dead 2, Csgo, Black Ops 3 and many more! We only have 2 people in it as of right now so if your interested just reply! We also don't have a set schedule yet but just be ready to record when you can! Also must be around ages 12-16 to join. I have a YT channel with 56 Subs currently doin a giveaway as well so check it out!
Steam: nickpenguin27
YT: SeaBear Plays
Do you have GTA V for PC?

hey bro im up for collb me and a mate we record together and play with a few mates play gta 5 and battlefield 4 together im 21 by the way. We do alot of funny moments on both those game
my youtube channel youtube.com/xXausgamingXx
xbox gamer tag xXausgamingXx
i have 143 subs and my mate is at 25 subs

I've 780+ followers on twitch . I've a very powerful gaming compuer with an elgato, OBS and a blue snowball mic. I have a ps4 also. I could buy GTA V and we could play a few different games maybe, and make a group for all interested ? My skype : jamesosullivan67

Back