Recovering from sickness

Devin

YTtalk Mad
Did anyone else get sick over the holidays? I did..Now I'm waiting on my voice to get better to get back to recording how do you guys deal with coming back to your channel after being sick? I just start making videos again like nothing happened and that's probably bad.

I record even if I'm sick and I have, cut out a lot of parts with me sneezing and what not but hey, I got the job done!

I record even if I'm sick and I have, cut out a lot of parts with me sneezing and what not but hey, I got the job done!

Lol I don't have sneezing I have sore throat and coughing so I kinda lost my voice plus I have coughing fits which would be hard to cut out. Kudos to you for making videos while sick.

Lol I don't have sneezing I have sore throat and coughing so I kinda lost my voice plus I have coughing fits which would be hard to cut out. Kudos to you for making videos while sick.

Same, my voice was coarse as f*ck and coughing fits was one of them lol. Thanks man, I know the feeling though, hope ya get better!

Same, my voice was coarse as f*ck and coughing fits was one of them lol. Thanks man, I know the feeling though, hope ya get better!

Thanks I'm just waiting on the coughing to not happen every-time I talk and the soreness to go away then i'll be making video again like nobody business! .

Back