Rebranding YouTube to accommodate blogging. Need a new name.

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello friends and community!

I beg for help. I have long considered adding a wordpress site to my ''travel content project''. And instead of postponing the project for ''tomorrow'' I want to set things in motion asap.

My YouTube channel is based on travel and called ''The Escapist Project''. This domain is already taken and most other ideas I have are taken. Now I am stuck with a creative mess in my head with still plenty of options, but I would love some help in my creative process with feedback on my own suggestions and if you have some of your own which could help me out.

My YouTube channel + future blog would focus on the follow: Showing resorts towns and attractions. Hiking. Travel guides + some more generic ''top 10 best places in XXX to visit''.

It's important that the domain name is free to buy.

Here is some of my creative mess:

long live tourism
travel tourism project
The Escapist Expedition
Travellum Project
Explorum Travelum
Travelum, Wanderum, Escapismus etc.

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just checked and the-escapist-project.com is available. That would save you the trouble of having to rebrand.
If you already have brand equity with that brand, keep it going!
Thank you. Your response is appreciated. :)
I have looked into using hyphens. And a lot of forum discussions seems to disagree or speculate on whether or not it can be worse for SEO. I don't think it is.
Either how, I have considered changing the name to something more basic for quite a while. But something that could be SO simple, just isn't.

Reactions: JimMacLeod