• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Reached 100 subs on my hobby channel!

GiantAntCowboy

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
“Live to Hobby” my channel focuses on Exploring Hobbies and just today I reached 100 followers. It’s a tiny milestone but an important one so I’m jazzed!

Hoping to learn from others here in the community. So cheers all, now to get back to creating new content!

Reactions: Gediphoto

OntheWrist

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Congrats!!! That's a great milestone! Your latest video looks like it got a lot of views very quickly! Hopefully that gets you more subscribers quickly!

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome to the forum, congrats on 100subs and on your 1st post here, there's definitely a lot of important information to learn here, btw you can put channel link under name(age) as seen under mine to the LEFT of this msg - read my signature on HOW TO below this msg

GiantAntCowboy

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Thanks guys! Yeah my latest video has received 400 views in two days which resulted in a few subscribers. Hoping to see some growth, just gotta keep making new videos