Rate My Intro

Shadeypwns

Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.
I know I already asked about my channel design, but in that thread no one really said much about the intro. Obviously I like the color green for my channel, and it bothers me somewhat that the intro coloring is blue. I've tried green with it and it just doesn't have the same look, for some reason I love the blue glow around it, even though it clashes with my channel.

That being said, it's a really simple intro, and most of it came from a premade template, with just a few tweaks made by myself. I'm wondering if it's time to get a more personal intro made, or if this one is solid.

Thanks for any opinions guys! (and girls I suppose :p)

Haha yes it's a fade, I don't think I could ever use an intro that doesn't fade to black again, it just looks so perfect when the intro fades to black and the video footage fades in from black. I love it XD

I love quick to the point intros, yours is nice done. I also like that green glow around the Youtube box.

The intro looks elegant to me, sometimes it's great to keep things simple. Now Rating 3.5/5

Yes as gaming channel you coud do more and i havent seen you're avatar in intro, meant no offence i understand you must have worked hard on it but i guess it's my cup of coffe!

Yes as gaming channel you coud do more and i havent seen you're avatar in intro, meant no offence i understand you must have worked hard on it but i guess it's my cup of coffe!
You're saying that the intro could relate to gaming more, and I should include my avatar? Just double checking, the post was a little hard to understand, no offense! :)

Just watching you're one the vid and gota say, you make not have reflexes on xbox for ninja game but you got more than that in you're voice and commentary keep up the good work.

Back