Advertisement Rankify YouTube: Get MORE VIEWS WITH SEO! - "Philip's course is the best investment I've ever made"

mhm i know its just 40 subs.

No, you keep misunderstanding. People aren't saying it's amazing she has 40 subs, it was used as an example of NOT being huge on YouTube.
But as Tarmack pointed out, as did I before, she isn't really active on YouTube, it's not a main thing for her, which is why she isn't really seeing a big success. Tarmack made the point of saying that her lack of success wasn't because of the Rankify course, but because she hasn't, as an example, uploaded a video in 4 months.

@Philip Zeplin (I screwed up quoting on this one)
"Her video "How to become a Supervillain", which was part of a case study I did when creating the course, is still miles ahead in views compared to anything on your own channel, or Mysterialdyne's channel. Sticks and stones and all that."

I know you haven't been on my channel's tail for years, but this channel's been long dead for almost a year, it had over 4000 subs and 1.3 million views. Never mind on my other channels, I've made $25000 or more off of YouTube, so I know what I'm doing more than a lot of people.

"Her video "How to become a Supervillain", which was part of a case study I did when creating the course, is still miles ahead in views compared to anything on your own channel, or Mysterialdyne's channel. Sticks and stones and all that."

I know you haven't been on my channel's tail for years, but this channel's been long dead for almost a year, it had over 4000 subs and 1.3 million views. Never mind on my other channels, I've made $25000 or more off of YouTube, so I know what I'm doing more than a lot of people.

If that's the case, @MediocreMichael - then stop trolling this thread and step off.

You have nothing to prove. You don't need this course.

You're a superstar. A YouTube genius. The rest of us - completely beneath you.

We get it.

NOW GO AWAY

Unless you do have something to prove. Then by all means, stick around.

If that's the case, @MediocreMichael - then stop trolling this thread and step off.

You have nothing to prove. You don't need this course.

You're a superstar. A YouTube genius. The rest of us - completely beneath you.

We get it.

NOW GO AWAY

Unless you do have something to prove. Then by all means, stick around.

That's not what I'm getting at, ya goof. Ranking videos I actually put effort into is a whole other story, which I should've mentioned. Besides, I need plenty of help since the site changed it's ranking methods last year or so, as all of my decent original content success was in 2012, now I ain't get f**k all (though I haven't put in a mega effort yet)

EDIT: Not going to get into it, lets leave it be.

@Philip Zeplin The 2 channels I'm talking about aren't linked to my main one, they're just floating around out there. Those 1.3 million views weren't the result of a lot of money, because they came in decently sized increments like 6000 views a day or something.

I abandoned it because people slowly stopped watching as much. Summer 2012 got me about 2,000+ views a video for about 3,000 subs at the time and the videos I did about trendy stuff got 15,000+, so that was really good, but the videos in the Fall/Winter got maybe like 700 and people stopped caring. I didn't feel much like making videos, so I just stopped. I deleted all my videos that I made across 2 years because I acted like such a pandering, asskissing douche that how I was in 2013/how I am now is in no way reflective of that, so I didn't want conflicting personalities on the channel, if this was the one I used when I came back. Now you can't even delete subs (I managed to delete about 1500 of them in Summer), so I guess I have no choice but to move to a new channel. I love my username too much though, so I feel royally screwed.

Philip: Has this course been updated to reflect the new Google Keyword Planner since the old keyword tool is gone?

Not yet. It's a relatively "low priority" update, since the Keyword Planner does exactly the same as the old Keyword Tool, and is still free to use (now you just need to register, which you didn't always have to do before). The layout has changed a little, but that's it.
I do plan to write an update for it though - doubtful that I'll do a new video, though maybe just a short "extra" one in the same lesson instead of text - just to show the basic differences in layout.

Back