Quiz Show Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

QMQuizology

TheTubeInn
First off, sorry ive not been on for ages, this time of year is really hectic as i work in a supermarket. Will be starting the quiz back up next week in the new year.

So ive decided to do 2 quizzes a week, the main questions quiz and a riddles quiz, just to see how that goes. What i was wondering though was about setting up a website, a free one to start off with and having like a leader board of winners on their. Which then got me to thinking of doing a points system, but its hard to work out how to structure the points. I could do 1 point for all those who answer correctly and then bonus points for those who are drawn as winners. For those reading who dont know i draw 3 winners from a hat of all those who answer correctly.

Any ideas folks, or am i going abit beyond the realms of possibility lol. OR if youve got any ideas as to setting it up a different way would be much appreciated

I would suggest to set up a blog a at blogspot.com. It takes you approximately 10 minutes, and it's easy to use. On that blog, you can post the leaderboards and other stuff related to the quiz. I like the concept of your videos and will attend the next quiz rounds. Let me know when the next round is.

Thanks, yeah i already own a blog that i had for my quiz i started on my original channel, i guess i could use that. Will let you know when its up, should be looking at main quiz every tuesday and riddle quiz on a thursday.

The basis of the quiz is I draw 3 winners randomly from those who answer correctly so those are the Peeps that are featured in the show. What I want is to add more so a league of winners, so thus a system of points would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back