Quiz Group MCNs is it a big Scam?

i sign a contract with life on February 10, 2014, however after a week they move me up to Quiz Group.. i received my first payment for February on march 31st 2014 now its the 1st of May and i still haven't receive payment for march so am wondering what is going on.
when i email them i get no reply can someone tell me what to do?

Hey who said that Quiz Group terrible support and not paid money

They paid me My march month Earning 2,173$ Dollar see that proof

Attachments

• 3c0a1fc6582abd66c292e416faa4d0e8.png
    3c0a1fc6582abd66c292e416faa4d0e8.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
QuizGroup is the only network right now I really trust. If you talk to Armen he usually responds. I've been with them since December and they've been paying me ever since January. They usually pay after the 20th of every month. He also made sure I signed the contract so I would be paid every month. He could've easily just taken my money and not had me sign the contract.

Not sure about the other networks but I'm still doing my research because I need my other channels partnered before the end of May so I can get paid in June/July.

The main one to stay away from is any network that scammer George runs from Freedom. Any network with no lock-in contracts are the ones to not trust.

i dont no why people said Quiz Group network not Reply any Respones

Tomarrow i Contact to Quiz Group network about change payment information they Reply me in Few hour after i send Email support

i sign a contract with life on February 10, 2014, however after a week they move me up to Quiz Group.. i received my first payment for February on march 31st 2014 now its the 1st of May and i still haven't receive payment for march so am wondering what is going on.
when i email them i get no reply can someone tell me what to do?
they paid me on the first of may however they say it was the holiday why they didnt get the chance to reply..
So therefore they do pay on time

funny how 95% of all videos i see using copyright infrigments by using a image distortion or a tempo adjustement to fool the youtube system, 95% of those video's are monetized by Quizgroup
i watch 10+ documentaries a day on youtube while doing my 3D, which shouldn't be there,
i am happy they are
but ya they are all copyrighted HD documentaries and they are ALWAYS monetized by Quizgroup
So they are indeed a bunch of copyright scammers
I own a network has well and its not hard to look at your partners content and kick them out if they use you to fool the copyright system.
But hey they make alot of money so they don't care. so they are illegaly making copyrighted money

when you join them, please read carefully their contract.

I know they are is bad Support, may be you need talking with Russian Language :')

Back