QUICK! Motivate me to film my video!

Katie Roosendaal

Well-Known Member
I have my whole video planned, I'm just so tired right now to actually film all of it. Give me words of encouragement pleaaaase:)
 
th


This adorable duck will watch your video when you upload it

This adorable duck will like your video
This adorable duck will comment on your video

And heeey!

You'll get an adorable duck friend!

If an adorable duck friend is not motivation enough, I dunno what it'll be

(Of course its just pretend, but its motivating! THINK ABOUT THE DUCK!)
 
th


this adorable duck will die if you don't upload your video today

his blood will be on your hands
his blood will be on your nonexistent video

And heeey!

You'll save the life of this cute duck!

If saving the life of an innocent duck isn't enough, then I dunno what will be

(of course this is legit, but isn't is motivating? THINK ABOUT THE DUCK.)
 
You're being offered a cookie and some milk, I really don't see how I could help convince you at this point
 
th


this adorable duck will die if you don't upload your video today

his blood will be on your hands
his blood will be on your nonexistent video

And heeey!

You'll save the life of this cute duck!

If saving the life of an innocent duck isn't enough, then I dunno what will be

(of course this is legit, but isn't is motivating? THINK ABOUT THE DUCK.)

OH MY GOD NOOOOOO

NOOO

NO
NO
NO

Please, think about the duck, you need to record
 
th


this adorable duck will die if you don't upload your video today

his blood will be on your hands
his blood will be on your nonexistent video

And heeey!

You'll save the life of this cute duck!

If saving the life of an innocent duck isn't enough, then I dunno what will be

(of course this is legit, but isn't is motivating? THINK ABOUT THE DUCK.)
OH MY GOD THAT IS TERRIBLE!
 
Here are some words that are synonyms of encouragement, if that helps:
Boost, Embolden, Hearten, Restore, Strengthen, Brighten, Cheer, Excite, Reassure, Animate, Inspire, Rally and Cheer.

Bobby
 
Back
Top