Quick editing question

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good day everyone, just like the title sez,

I am looking in to different editing possibilities and have come across "Showbox" a online editor and I was wondering if any of you has experience with it.

Any information would be appreciated thank you again

Fortyone

Reaction score
Not sure how great this is, but I haven't used it to say for sure. I think that "the big names" in video editing are big for a reason, I'd go for the Adobe software myself.

Reactions: xandru8

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not sure how great this is, but I haven't used it to say for sure. I think that "the big names" in video editing are big for a reason, I'd go for the Adobe software myself.
I use myself Camtasia but I have been talking to a few friends that started to use it and they say its very easy and fast ..... you can´t really do too complicated projects but for a quick and easy video its worth it, I might give it a shot.

Thank you for the reply :D

Fortyone

Reaction score
By all means, give it a shot! If I were you, though, I'd invest that time in learning how to use more complex software. One day you'll want to do more than an online tool can offer :)

J0eyy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you want a really, good and easy to use editing software I suggest LightWorks, its free without premium but even without premium you can simply put in text, images, up the volume, lap videos, etc. try it out!

Spook

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I learned big editing programs first with Sony Vegas (It can take many, MANY, file formats), and then moved to Adobe Premiere CC as it is industry standard. The sooner you master a professional tool the better in my personal opinion! :)

Shoot for the moon, if you miss you'll still land among the stars

- Good luck! Let me know if you have any more questions,

Fortyone

Reaction score
I just realized I forgot to add my cheap, beginner's recommendation: CyberLink PowerDirector. It's about $50, so quite affordable, and it's both easy to use and powerful!

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
By all means, give it a shot! If I were you, though, I'd invest that time in learning how to use more complex software. One day you'll want to do more than an online tool can offer :)
If you want a really, good and easy to use editing software I suggest LightWorks, its free without premium but even without premium you can simply put in text, images, up the volume, lap videos, etc. try it out!
I learned big editing programs first with Sony Vegas (It can take many, MANY, file formats), and then moved to Adobe Premiere CC as it is industry standard. The sooner you master a professional tool the better in my personal opinion! :)

Shoot for the moon, if you miss you'll still land among the stars

- Good luck! Let me know if you have any more questions,
would you guys say that for quick introduction video or just an update video would a quick and simple editor cut it or would you either way use a professional editor non the less ?

J0eyy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
would you guys say that for quick introduction video or just an update video would a quick and simple editor cut it or would you either way use a professional editor non the less ?
I would use lightworks like i said above, dont waste money on the fancy stuff until you have to.