Question Youtuber i need help

hyejinhee

most of my video are korean variety show . can i monitize my video even if i have copyright claim in my video
almost all of my video are korean content and when im uploading my video yt always email me copyright claim
of broadcasting network of my content . question sir can i still earn money in ads even if i have that
copyright claim ?

btw sorry for my bad english im not good in it :p

Welcome to the forum :wavespin: You can make it easy for everyone to access your channel by inserting channel link under name(age) as seen under mine to the LEFT of this msg - read my signature on HOW TO below this msg
when im uploading my video yt always email me copyright claim
of broadcasting network of my content
that doesn't sound good

What RetroGamerzoid said is correct. You are uploading content that is not yours, you do not own the rights to it. So you cannot make money off it.

i have no copyright stike . what i have is copyright claim . thats why im asking if my channel can share profit from the owner

It doesn't matter if it is a strike or a claim. If you're channel is monetized you will find that the green icon will turn yellow or red. I'm pretty sure a yellow icon means that the earnings will go to the person who claimed the copyright and a red icon means nothing can be earned from the video at all. In both situations you, as the uploader of the video, get nothing. As I said, you cannot earn money from content that isn't yours.

It doesn't matter if it is a strike or a claim. If you're channel is monetized you will find that the green icon will turn yellow or red. I'm pretty sure a yellow icon means that the earnings will go to the person who claimed the copyright and a red icon means nothing can be earned from the video at all. In both situations you, as the uploader of the video, get nothing. As I said, you cannot earn money from content that isn't yours.

ok thank you i got it now

Back