Question about CPM calculation

the100yengamer

YTtalk Mad
I have percentage contract with network.
How do I go about calculating my CPM? Let's say I have got estimate earning of $300 from youtube. Do I just divide the $300 with the monetized views and multiply by 1000? So if I has 80K monetized views, my CPM will be $3.75 right?

I have read the union for gamers have fixed CPM for $3, this does not mean they will pay $3 for every views does it? it has to be monetized views right?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Go to Ad Performance and see the "Estimated monetized playbacks" that is the most accurate. Go to clickz.com/cpm-calculator and 'Cost of campaign' enter the amount you were paid for that specific month and then in 'Impressions' enter that Estimated monetized playbacks amount and click Solve. That will provide you with a accurate CPM of that month.

I did not fully understand the meaning of CPM so I divided the earning with total view, so I was getting like 0.4CPM......lol

I did not fully understand the meaning of CPM so I divided the earning with total view, so I was getting like 0.4CPM......lol
Only count Estimated Monetized Playbacks. All other estimates will just mislead you in Analytics. If that's what it gave you then you got $0.40 CPM for that month you calculated (after revenue share from Network)

Back