Q&A and SHOUT OUT

Eve Hemingway

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
HI!

Wow it's been such a long time since I've been on YTTalk! I really want to do a Q&A on my channel as I havent done one in over a year. I asked on IG and the community page but not so much luck. I was hoping you could give me some questions to answer and I'll give you a shout out for your channel :)

My channel is slightly all over the place. I started out with mental health then we moved to Vietnam from the UK so a lot of it is about family travel and expat tips. So any questions related to this.

Thank you so much and if you need anything channel related, I will be here for you too :)

Cheers, Eve

Miraya Aggarwal

Reaction score
Hi, sure
Here's my question- If you could be stranded on an island with on item and person who and what would it be ??
What do you think is the hardest part of Youtube ?

My Youtube Channel is Miraya Aggarwal

Tito Tims Videos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have been an expat for about 7 years. I moved from Texas to the Philippines. I did a Q&A recently, and most of the questions I got were about safety, banking, electrical, and visas. Not sure of your audience, but anyone looking to move overseas, or just do a lot of traveling may be interested in things like that.