Promotion help

LeBron_Games

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just started a youtube channel, specifically for gaming and I need help growing my channel. I joined several youtube promotion groups on Facebook, and they are all garbage. Everyone on there tries the whole sub for sub thing, and it does not work at all. I've subscribed to dozens of people's channels and only got like 3 subscribers in return. The other thing they do is they say they will promote your channel, but that's crap too. Once you pay the person, they just use a bunch of bot accounts to subscribe to your channel instead of actually watching the content, and that's not what I want. What I need is help getting real people, specifically gamers, to actually watch my content. How do I get my target audience to really engage with my channel?

Maxemole

Resident Potato
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Gotta make engaging content and the audience will come. The only one who decides if content is engaging or not is the audience, and getting an audience takes time.

LeBron_Games

Reaction score
Would you mind taking a look at my channel and giving an opinion on it? Things I can improve? Stuff like that. Channel name is LeBron_Games