Promoting on Instagram

Dannyboy314

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For those that promote on Instagram do you guys use your personal Instagram or do you have a seperate one for your channel? Is it worth having a seperate one for channel as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toni Bee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
From my experience it all depends on you and if you are able to keep up having a personal Instagram and promote on a separate one.

The problem with just having a personal Instagram is that you might feel conflicted about posting a particular photo because you feel like it might ruin your feed, especially as a starting youtuber people might care more about your content more than your personal life. I tried to have a separate account for my old channel, I thought it was a good idea because people cared about my content, I was gaining followers but it was too difficult for me to post everyday on my personal and separate channel. I now have one account and I do different videos on a different channel but knowing my subscribers are following my personal account I don't feel as free to post things as when I had a separate account (I also feel embarrassed that my high school friends from years ago see me trying to promote my youtube).

Hope this helps you decision!

Reactions: Dannyboy314

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have packed all mine into one instagram account :), posting both my life and my channel :D its alot easier that way

Reactions: Dannyboy314

Dannyboy314

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
From my experience it all depends on you and if you are able to keep up having a personal Instagram and promote on a separate one.

The problem with just having a personal Instagram is that you might feel conflicted about posting a particular photo because you feel like it might ruin your feed, especially as a starting youtuber people might care more about your content more than your personal life. I tried to have a separate account for my old channel, I thought it was a good idea because people cared about my content, I was gaining followers but it was too difficult for me to post everyday on my personal and separate channel. I now have one account and I do different videos on a different channel but knowing my subscribers are following my personal account I don't feel as free to post things as when I had a separate account (I also feel embarrassed that my high school friends from years ago see me trying to promote my youtube).

Hope this helps you decision!
Yea It does, and I totally see what your saying. Ive been watching video of other YouTubers who use their Instagram in a "professional" way. Im just worried that I'm gonna more YouTube thumbnails than it is pictures that I out in IG lol

Toni Bee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yea It does, and I totally see what your saying. Ive been watching video of other YouTubers who use their Instagram in a "professional" way. Im just worried that I'm gonna more YouTube thumbnails than it is pictures that I out in IG lol

Yeah and Instagram is built for aesthetic photos when I promote a video sometimes I use the photo I use for the cover but before I edit it so it looks like a normal photo, or I take a separate photo thats attractive and interesting enough for people to read the description and click the link in my bio

KyleNoir3202

Reaction score
Greetings there! If you're looking to expand your reach on Instagram and attract more followers, there's an excellent opportunity available for you. You can use https://viplikes.net/buy-instagram-packages - a fantastic service that can provide you with as many followers as you need at a reasonable price and with maximum efficiency. This platform offers various tools to help you increase engagement on your content, such as likes, views, and comments. By using their services, you can potentially grow your brand or personal profile on Instagram. I'm confident that you'll be satisfied with the results, so why not give it a try?