Promote playthrough videos

Brandon_

Reaction score
Personalities are the only things I watch youtube video's for. I started watching gaming vids hoping to get better, but I stayed because I love the people I'm watching.
i just made a new video with some new commentating im uploading it right now so stay tune xD

Coleman

Reaction score
Someone gave me some good friendly advice and it seems to be working. Instead of naming your videos, Say "minecraft part 1" Give it a name like i do now so "Minecraft Hardcore [Part 1] - ENCHANTING TABLE". This seems to work quite well.

zeeeeeeek

YourStreetPerformer
Reaction score
It's all about time.. When people stumble upon your content and enjoy it they will come back.. My subscriber and viewer numbers are climbing through the roof over the past couple of days. at first it took 2 weeks to get 10 subscriber now i have over a thousand in the same amount of time.

karlsanada10

Monthly Video Game Giveaway on my channel now!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Awww.. I have a suckish commentary maybe that's why I only get few subs.-.- anyways, it seems that I get a lot of subs and views when I play old games that 2008-current games. Damn it. I need a new headset nao!

Check out my channel too.

Here's one of my vid:

No commentary though. it's just a benchmark:

Ayumu Kagami

Infinity Games
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I have been making some Minecraft lets plays, I like to try and come up with some kind of whity or interesting title from what I have said in the episode.

take a look through them if you think any are good comment or make remarks as how they could be better
plz and thank you

TC Powers

Virtual War TV
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
^yes, check El Presador for "rage" videos. His game play sucks but I have laughed so hard that tears start flowing--->

TC Powers

Virtual War TV
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have been making some Minecraft lets plays, I like to try and come up with some kind of whity or interesting title from what I have said in the episode.

take a look through them if you think any are good comment or make remarks as how they could be better
plz and thank you
I checked a few of your vids out..I like them but I don't play Minecraft, my son does. I will send him the link to your channel and see if he wants to sub! I subbed your channel sir!