Professional Graphic Designer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

velocity

YTtalk Mad
Hi, I'm a part time graphic designer. I do a lot of different graphic designs, from forums to websites, to youtube.
I do charge but am willing to do them for free if you have 2000 subs in exchange for a shout out + / sub box.
To see some of my work I have a portfolio with random work deviant art
skinstyles dot deviantart dot com (won't let me post links but remove the spaces and of course change the dot to an actual . :) )​
and of course you can check out how I've branded my own youtube :)

Hi, Wow your Graphics are Awesome how long have you been doing GFX For. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1368545586,1368545550][/DOUBLEPOST]And also this should go in, Graphics,Intros,Music Secion. :)

Hi, Wow your Graphics are Awesome how long have you been doing GFX For. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1368545586,1368545550][/DOUBLEPOST]And also this should go in, Graphics,Intros,Music Secion. :)

About 8 years now :)

But yeah, thanks if someone could move the topic that would be great :)

I might be considering some videos where I give away some youtube backgrounds, video thumbnails, avatar / profile pictures :)

Hey mate,
I have a youtube channel with other 2000 subscriber, Could I possible get a background and channel art for free?

aha, thanks man it really means allot, iv been in youtube for about 3 years now but I recently started my new channel about 5 months now!
But yeah.. If you could tell you're friends or something to check me out it would be very appreciated, just wan to get my name out there! ;)
Thanks for the nice comments :)

Hi, I'm a part time graphic designer. I do a lot of different graphic designs, from forums to websites, to youtube.
I do charge but am willing to do them for free if you have 2000 subs in exchange for a shout out + / sub box.
To see some of my work I have a portfolio with random work deviant art
(you can pm me for the link, can't post links here sadly)
and of course you can check out how I've branded my own youtube :)
Hello, I saw your channel and OMG. No joke; it was amazing- I watched 3 of your videos and (im not joking) You seem like a Partner from Michinima or something. NO JOKE!! One day you will get there, when did you start YouTube btw?? Anyhow please my I have a YouTube background and mayybbee a Logo? Don't do it yet if yes, but please reply-unfortunly I only have 401 subs but I am willing to give you a ladder and get you out of that hole in YouTube man!! NO JOKE!! soo please reply!! sorry Breezy I wasn't talking about you :( but I haven't seen your Channel though

Hey mate,
I have a youtube channel with other 2000 subscriber, Could I possible get a background and channel art for free?

Sure, I'd need to see your youtube though and to discuss it a little further.

Hello, I saw your channel and OMG. No joke; it was amazing- I watched 3 of your videos and (im not joking) You seem like a Partner from Michinima or something. NO JOKE!! One day you will get there, when did you start YouTube btw?? Anyhow please my I have a YouTube background and mayybbee a Logo? Don't do it yet if yes, but please reply-unfortunly I only have 401 subs but I am willing to give you a ladder and get you out of that hole in YouTube man!! NO JOKE!! soo please reply!! sorry Breezy I wasn't talking about you :( but I haven't seen your Channel though

Thanks for the comment, I do always enjoy when someone genuinely likes my stuff :). I started one month ago exactly today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back