Services Professional and Affordable - Graphics & Intros

Is branding important for your channel rules ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fxchannelhouse

Designer for your channel
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hello everyone, we are fxchannelhouse and we work with branding for youtube channels, we also make tutorials and free templates for people that can´t buy an intro.
If you need a custom project for your channel just pm me here or on youtube, also if you need one of our templates edited with your name feel free to pm me, [Edited by Staff].
Here is one of the template samples, for more custom client projects go on our channel guys.
I cant post link videos so go on our channel for video :)
Enjoy and make part of my community.
Cheers.

samp 2_00213.png Outro template fxchannelhouse img_00102.png

Last edited:
Reactions: OzTalksHw

fxchannelhouse

Designer for your channel
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Feel free to check out our portfolio on our youtube and also facebook, we have a great collection of images & videos of awesome clients.
Enjoy

Thorne

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
hey man I was wondering if you could make me a custom simple 2D intro for my channel. Please add me on skype so we can talk skype is: thornehood

vgjfelix

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
!!!!DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!!

I have had a very unfortunate experience with this person and I do not recommend contacting them for rebranding. I didn't want to write this and hoped it would be settled before, but obviously not.

In summary, virtually no work was done for over two weeks, communication was poor, continued excuses made and when I finally gave up and asked for a refund none is currently provided.

Here's a more detailed outline of the experience.

Day 1: Contact made and early discussions about what branding I wanted. After making payment of $45 they said, "in 2 days we are already working on it."
Day 6: Heard nothing so contacted them for update.
Day 7: Was told they were finishing other projects. Would start my soon
Day 9: Very early sketches show, a little discussion. Hopeful branding would be started
Day 10: More sketches, a little progress made.
Day 11: Asked for update. Was told having Halloween weekend off (fair enough)
Day 12: Asked again for update - no response
Day 13: Asked for update. Explained I was now getting concerned work not being done.
Day 14: Got response of person feeling unwell but better now. "I am feeling better now aand will get this going now, promiss that at the end of the weekend everything will be ready man."
Day 18: No contact through the weekend and patience has run out. Ask for refund. Response apologising for working on other projects and will start work now. Due to all the above I still want a refund. Was told they have no money to refund me. I explain I am preapred to keep this between us as long as I get my money back within a couple of days before I have to warn other people off using them.
Day 21: Final request for refund. Same excuse that no money in Paypal account. Time to post experience here.

So I am left with a hatful of broken promises, three weeks of frustration, a couple of unworkable sketches and this person has spent my money.

If you pay for a service you expect some level of professionalism. That has not been delivered at any point.

Irrespective of the quality of the work, DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.

Status
Not open for further replies.