Gaming Private Multiplayer|Up to 4 Players| MC/PropHunt/TTT/Horror | New Channel

AlunBlue14

Active Member
  • My niche - I make Gaming Videos
  • The kinds of videos I want to make when collaborating - I want to make entertaining Gaming Collab Videos.
  • The kind of person/people I am seeking - I am looking for around 4 (max 6) player who are heavily into gaming, want to get seen on youtube and are around 18 yrs old.
  • The type of collaboration I am seeking - I am planing to make gaming videos on anything like GMod, Minecraft, Multiplayer Horror Games, Rust or ETS2MP.
  • Goals/Aims/Purpose - This is to help grow your and my channel and to get noticed on youtube.
  • Location - I am looking to do this gaming collab on a private online server.
  • Requirements - I am looking for Let's Players who have a similar amount of subscribers as me. I have 14 as of 15/07/14. I am looking for new channels like mine.
  • My Statistics - Total Subs: 14 | Total Views: 1,206
  • Meet Up Place/Venue - You can message me on this thread and I will message you to arrange a time and game.
Thanks!
AlunBlue14
 
Back
Top