Posting my channel's videos links on FaceBook

Reaction score
I simply post my channel's videos links on the FaceBook. But I have read at many places that posting the youtube videos links on the FaceBook is not the right way, as the FaceBook push down such posts.

Please advise what is the correct way to use FaceBook for getting more views?

Tenille

Reaction score
Whenever you link outside of a certain platform (YouTube or Facebook) your post will be buried and not seen as much. Which is fair as they want viewers to stay on the platform.

What I suggest you do and what I do, is both link to your videos but also upload your videos directly to Facebook.

Growing your audience on both platforms, not just one is a great idea.

Reactions: YouTube4x4

xander_cage

Reaction score
Website
viewsopt.com
Channel Type
Other
I simply post my channel's videos links on the FaceBook. But I have read at many places that posting the youtube videos links on the FaceBook is not the right way, as the FaceBook push down such posts.
It's correct, Facebook is cutting the organic reach from the content driving users not just youtube but to other websites as well. (so that you purchase their ads which are getting double in cost by each year)

Here is what you can do to trick them (for a while).

1. Upload a part of your video ending with call-to-action (ask them to view the whole video on youtube).
  2. Put your link into a comment and pin it to be displayed at the top (since if you do so in the post text, they cut your organic reach).
  3. Engage with the comments as soon as you can.
I've been seen this working and the reach is very high as compared to any post contain a direct link. I can't say how long is it going to take when Facebook fix this.