- POST/DISCUSS - YouTube Trends - The HARLEM SHAKE

Ziggy_

Member
With it being all over YouTube I thought I would make this thread so that we can laugh collectively as a community or cringe as one!

Post the best and the worst!
Or just discuss the whole concept of the random trends that appear on YouTube.

My current guilty pleasure are screaming goats.
 
I like Nyan cat when it was new for about a day, I didn't like the Harlem Shake/Gangnam Style or the goat thing. I'm not overly into the faddy side of YouTube, I like lasting content that doesn't just get repeated with different people, maybe that's just me hehe.
 
trends are tricky and random! that's all I have to say about that! I enjoyed gangnam style, but that's only cuz it was a round-faced asian entertaining people through a series of odd events, much like my own work, haha!

and who could have predicted that Harlem Shake trend! was not a fan of that one ...

a hot topic right now (well, slowly decreasing) is pretty much talking about Seth MacFarlane's job as Oscar Host! some of them a pretty good, some of them not so much
 
Back
Top