Elrenu
Official Completionist Seal of Approval
For Portal, it being a short game, I will upload one episode a day. Final episode up on Friday.
The channel itself will likely do 1 to 3 episodes a week.
Portal is only 5 episodes long, the final episode being twice as long. All Edited, Linked, and Uploaded.
I have all 5 episodes ready to go and the first came out today. I will embed all links for when they go public and that will be the week of How2BEpic.
THUMBNAILS WILL NOT DISPLAY PROPERLY UNTIL THE EPISODE IS RELEASED
Interestingly, a glitch that I'm not familiar with happened at the end of this episode.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EPISODES 2-5 FOR GOD KNOWS WHY APPEAR BROKEN IN 1080p
DO NOT WATCH IN 1080p.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The channel itself will likely do 1 to 3 episodes a week.
Portal is only 5 episodes long, the final episode being twice as long. All Edited, Linked, and Uploaded.
I have all 5 episodes ready to go and the first came out today. I will embed all links for when they go public and that will be the week of How2BEpic.
THUMBNAILS WILL NOT DISPLAY PROPERLY UNTIL THE EPISODE IS RELEASED
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EPISODES 2-5 FOR GOD KNOWS WHY APPEAR BROKEN IN 1080p
DO NOT WATCH IN 1080p.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited: